Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday's blog late

It was great talking to you this Monday. We had some great topics. Make sure you read Robert Murphy's book. The discussion about NASA was also very good considering the mission they are undertaking at this time. Finally pretty interesting your thoughts on the different ways the media treated CBS golf analyst David Feherty and comedian Wanda Sykes. I've only found a few right wing blogs saying any thing about Sykes but check out what the echo chamber is saying about Feherty.

Finally my thanks to the folks who helped me in my tile trials. I'll give the acid a try.

Tomorrow health care and global warming bet you Arkansas Outdoors men didn't know you're all for fighting global warming ....should be fun. Oh, by the way many people have asked me why I sign off with the letters YIL. It stands for Yours in Liberty.

YIL
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment